Resources » Transcripts


Current students should see a school counsellor to arrange for transcripts.

For early admission to the Post Secondary Institution of your choice, the Ministry of Education can submit your interim marks in MAY and/or final transcripts at the end of JULY directly.


For detailed instructions – visit…


Past graduates need to contact the FLESS main office for transcripts.​